Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Midnight to Morning Buffet at Somethin' Fishy

One Saturday morning, we trooped to Somethin' Fishy for their Midnight to Morning Buffet.  It was sort of a despedida for a balikbayan cousin who was flying home that night.
Photo from Somethin' Fishy's website

The heavenly aroma of the pancakes, waffles and french toast were calling to me.  I helped myself to a piece of waffle and french toast.  I drizzled a little maple syrup on my fluffy waffle.  You can also add fruits and other toppings.


This is my breakfast sampler simply because I got mostly breakfast fare - garlic rice, longganisa, spanish omelette, tapa, chicken pringles, corned beef, pork adobo and I'm not sure what that yellow piece is in between my adobo and garlic rice.

This is my party plate, food that is usually served at a birthday party - pork bbq, siomai, pancit canton, lumpiang shanghai, garlic rice, hotdog and baked macaroni.

I helped myself to the ham, sardines in olive oil and more tapa for my last and final round.  I highly recommend that you make room for the waffles, siomai, chicken pringles, tapa, ham, adobo, bibingka and sardines in olive oil.  

I wanted to take photos of the actual buffet spread but people were hustling and bustling around.  I would have been in the way of other diners.  I remember seeing daing na bangus, pancit palabok, arroz caldo, bread, beef mami, chicken mami, sardines in tomato sauce, chicken adobo, tokwa't baboy, scrambled eggs, bibingka, pancakes and champorado.

Somethin' Fishy's Midnight to Morning Buffet is very affordable considering the spread.  It runs from 12 midnight to 10am. The no left over buffet price is P169 from Mondays to Fridays and P179 on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.  Plus they have a drink all you can rate of P60 for iced tea, coke, sprite, orange juice, lemonade, coffee or tea.

People know that I am not a morning person and I rarely eat breakfast but I will wake up for good food and a chance to spend time with family (and friends).

--------------------
Somethin' Fishy Unit B2&B3 Eastwood Citywalk, Bagumbayan, Quezon City

*Just like my previous posts on Dads and Sambo Kojin, I would like to disclose that I am related to the owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...