Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Breakfasts at Pancake House

We were up and about at sunrise to drive mom to her rendezvous point for her Tagaytay getaway  We skipped breakfast and were already hungry at around 630am.  Good thing the Greenhills branch beside Fitness First was open already.

I love the smell of freshly made pancakes and waffles especially those from Pancake House.  I was pretty satisfied with my order of Bacon Waffles (P170).  It smelled heavenly, the edges were crunchy and the combination of the bacon's saltiness and the syrup and waffle's sweetness was perfect.


The husband tried the Luscious Lemon Pancake Peak (P228) which was described as a stack of mini pancakes with cream cheese filling in between, drenched in lemon flavored syrup and topped with lemon zest.  I was hesitant to take a bite at first but couldn't resist asking for more.  The pancakes were soft and fluffy and the lemony taste was surprisingly good.  This dish was filling and very rich.

On another breakfast run down south, I ordered my all time favorite Pancake House set meal, Hot Roast Chicken Set Meal (P205).  I always get this because of the roast chicken and their famous tacos.  I always ask for another plate so I can break up my taco into a salad and avoid the mess.  

My husband's order of Beef Tapa (P220) was soft and went really well with their vinegar.  This is what he usually orders during his breakfast meetings.         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...