Thursday, August 25, 2011

Little Quiapo

The husband wanted to show us one of his lunch options whenever he is in the Bicutan area.  We cruised along Doña Soledad Avenue until we reached Little Quiapo which was right in front of Puregold.  The signage is barely noticeable though and parking can be a drag.  We were lucky that only a motorcycle was parked in front of the resto.   



We were the only customers when we arrived so we picked out a table that was in the coolest area.  The cozy little place could probably fit 30-40 people.     

We started our meal with Tokwa con Tokwa (P101).  I barely touched this as I don't like the squishiness of tokwa.  I prefer crunchy ones.  Hubby and mom loved this one though.

Next up was a heaping plate of Miki Bihon (P172).  It was piled high and if you're not careful you could make a mess.  I love pancit and I helped myself to several servings of this.

The Bicol Express (P190) tasted really good but was way too spicy for me even if I just ate the meat and the sauce.  We requested for a mild version upon ordering but they informed us that they could not guarantee the level of spiciness.  The hubby loves spicy food and he finished even the hot chilis.

The Pork Sisig (P178) was the last dish that was served and it was worth the wait.  It was very crunchy and full of flavor.  I wonder where I could get a sizzling plate like this.

I would love to come back for the pancit and maybe even try the other dishes.

*This branch is no longer operational.  I was in the area sometime in May 2013

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...