Friday, January 18, 2013

Acaci


Hubby's cousin tied the knot last November and the newlyweds treated their wedding guests to a buffet lunch at Acaci in Acacia Hotel.



The salads, cold cuts and appetizers.



I really liked the salmon, olives and crabmeat.

I helped myself to just 3 of those prawns.  I was too lazy to peel them.

There was a roving caesar salad station.  I liked the zesty zing of the dressing.


I hardly touched the breads and cheese as I didn't want to get too full.

The dimsum were so so.  

The carving station

I went back for second servings of the lamb and the hanging u.s. tender

By the time I noticed the pasta, I was feeling full and wasn't able to really appreciate it.

The desserts... there were fruits too


The chocolate dipping station and the crepe station


Aside from all of these there was a mongolian station, a few types of sushi and sashimi, several cooked dishes like Chicken Turmeric, Beef Brocolli, Roast Pork, Seafood Gratin, Grilled Salmon Teriyaki and several types of soup.  I liked how the broth was seperated from the noodles and other ingredients and you could make your own soup.

I would probably make a side trip here if I were in the area or heading somewhere down south.  I would love for hubby to see the pretty interiors and try the food too.


--------------------
Acaci, Acacia Hotel Manila, 5400 East Asia Drive cor. Commerce Avenue, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...