Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Holiday Spread for 2012



The holidays have come and gone but my belly is here to stay hahaha... One celebration after another in a span of just a few weeks may have added even more pounds (and inches) to my already "healthy" body.  Here are a few of the holiday treats that were so hard to resist. 
my cousin's clambake (?) with sausages and seafood served on a huge paellera



scallops

steak

steak again :)

shabu-shabu by hubby's tita

Dads Ham

prawns

mom in law's sinigang na hipon

mom in law's grilled boneless bangus w/ onions, tomatoes and bell peppers

paella

lydia's lechon
Aside from all the wonderful food, I feel so blessed to have spent the holidays with family and friends.   

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Rissa! That's a lot of food. May I join you next time?haha. Joking!


    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...