Monday, February 4, 2013

Madeca


Pictures of or at Madeca have been popping up my instagram feed lately which irked my curiosity.  

My sister and I tried it out one night.  We shared an order of Chicken Tacos  (P165) which were yummy.  The sauce was something different.  The soft taco though was too crisp for a soft taco that we made quite a mess.  If I were with my husband, I'm sure we would have tried the sisig or lechon kawali creations.


We also got an order of Chips and Salsa (P185) which was nothing like the usual chips served at other restaurants.  It wasn't salty but more than halfway through we were feeling tired of munching on them (nakakasawa siya).  The salsa could have used a bit more seasoning.  Had we known that the tacos came with chips, we would have ordered something else.

Check out the adorable container and coaster that the iced tea was served in/on.

We weren't so hungry so we decided on what we thought was something light.  We were surprised to find ourselves relatively full after this meal.  I want to go back with hubby to try more of Madeca's offerings.

--------------------
Madeca 5th floor Podium Mall, 18 ADB Ave., Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...