Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Chatime Eats

I was at my parents place last week and we just wanted to stay in for dinner.  We were thinking of having food delivered but our top picks weren't available or would take more than an hour for the food to arrive.  Dad was getting hungry already so I was open to just getting anything from the fastfood joints downstairs.  Good thing my sister suggested that we check out the food offerings at the newly opened Chatime branch a few blocks away.  

There were only 4 items on the food menu so we ordered 2 of each.  We carried all of them home plus 4 drinks which were pretty heavy.  By the time we reached the parentals, everyone was hungry already thus the lack of food photos.


I liked my Pepper Salt Chicken Chops although a bit salty and a few bites were spicier than others.  The portion of the Annatto Rice Pilaf was not enough for my chicken.  The spices used for these reminded us of Indian food.  We were expecting something stronger and more flavorful for the Parmesan Cheese Fries which turned out to be just average but the serving was generous.  I didn't hear any complaints (or praises) from my dad and sister for the Chicken Chops Sandwich.  

I don't think I'll be having dinner at Chatime again but I wouldn't mind munching on the Pepper Salt Chicken Chops while downing the only drink I order there - The Chocolate Mousse.

--------------------
Chatime Ground Floor Eton Emerald Lofts, F. Ortigas Jr. Rd. (formerly Emerald Ave.), Ortigas Center, Pasig City

1 comment:

  1. I don't like the chocolate mousse but I'd love to try the food. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...