Sunday, June 2, 2013

LZM Restaurant Lutong Bahay Specialties

We've passed by LZM Restaurant several times but never really stepped into it until a few months ago.  We were heading to Tagaytay for a family weekend getaway and stopped over at Solenad for lunch.  It was barely 12 noon and there was a waiting list already.

We ordered the Boneless Bangus (P380-P400) whcih was one of the biggest I've ever seen.  It was very juicy and tasty.  I had to be careful though as there were a few fishbones that were still there.  

We opted for the Sinampalukang Manok (P300) since we figured we were bound to get our Bulalo fix in Tagaytay and this was something that I do not prepare at home.  It tasted like sinigang but not quite.  The soup was just what I needed since I had the sniffles.

The Chopsuey (P270) was so so.  I cook a meaner and tastier version (of course, love your own!)

LZM offers home cooked meals best shared with a group of people.  I am not surprised that diners don't mind waiting for a table.  A friend suggested the sisig and kare-kare for next time.  I will make sure that I order the Bulalo too.

--------------------
LZM Restaurant Lutong Bahay Specialties Solenad 2 Nuvali, Bgy. Sto. Domingo, Sta. Rosa, Laguna     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...