Thursday, May 30, 2013

Let Me Count The Ways...

Two of the most versatile ingredients in our kitchen are ground beef and ground pork.  Over the years, I've used them for Pork Balls in Tomato Sauce


Ma Po Tofu    


Burgers with Mushroom Gravy

a Stuffed Eggplant

and of course the easiest and fastest sauteed ground pork/beef using different vegetables like the Mushrooms and Green Beans in Teriyaki Sauce

Frozen Mixed Veggies, for those times when we don't have fresh veggies in the ref

Zucchini and Carrots

Eggplants

Mushrooms, Potatoes and Carrots

Carrots and Sayote (Chayote)

Carrots, Potatoes, Asparagus and Green Bell Peppers

and the dish that I prepare at least once a month - Carrots, Potatoes and Bell Peppers.  I try to use different seasonings and sauces each time I cook this so we won't get tired of it right away.

I have yet to make Siomai, Lumpiang Shanghai, Meatloaf and a Meaty Pasta dish.  What else can I do with ground pork/beef?  Care to share your recipes with me please?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...