Friday, January 27, 2012

Jonas

While I was still working for a telecoms company in Pioneer, we used to walk to the nearby Robinsons Mall for lunch.  Last month, hubby and I had to run an errand in that same mall and I was glad that Jonas was still around.

The self service set up, wooden tables and benches reminded me of school canteens and cafeterias.


We ordered 2 sets of the Combo Pares A at P165 each.  This consisted of beef or chicken or pork pares, garlic rice, soup, siomai or spring roll and a small drink.  We both had beef pares then we got the siomai and spring roll so we can taste both options.

The beef was soft and a bit sweet.  The garlic rice was served in a giant bowl and I had to donate some to the hubby since I couldn't finish it.  The soup was ok.  The spring roll and siomai were nothing great.  I would probably stick to just the P112 Beef Pares next time.  We were definitely super stuffed after this meal.

--------------------
Jonas
2nd Level Forum Robinsons
EDSA cor. Pioneer St.
Mandaluyong City

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...