Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sambo Kojin

Have you visited Sambo Kojin lately?  I was at the Eastwood branch last December and noticed that the sushi, sashimi and raw food are now placed in open chillers.




Sambo Kojin is an eat all you can - grill all you can restaurant that carries Japanese and Korean specialties.  I always start with tuna sashimi, salmon sashimi, california maki and other items in the sushi bar.


I then get some cooked food like ebi tempura, tonkatsu, fish nagisa and korean beef stew which I eat with the oh so delicious Kamameshi Rice.

When I'm ready to start grilling, I fill my plate with chicken, beef, and bacon wrapped goodies.




Different types of sauces are on the table.  My favorite is the Sambo Kojin sauce which goes well with my beef and chicken.  I use the Ponzu sauce for fish and other seafood.

And of course, I always leave some room for the pastries and ice cream.


For more info, visit their website and facebook page.

--------------------------------
Sambo Kojin EDSA
207 EDSA, Greenhills, Mandaluyong City
7264466 7264520


Sambo Kojin Eastwood
Eastwood Citywalk near Somethin' Fishy, Quezon City
4210145 4210146

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...