Thursday, May 17, 2012

Gloria Maris

I just wanted to share these photos from my cousin's engagement party at Gloria Maris.  The food was beautifully plated on oversized serving platters.  They were placed on our table one dish at a time.  I couldn't resist but ask the waiter how many more were coming so I could pace myself.

My favorite from this feast were the fried prawns wrapped in noodles.  

The avocadoes stuffed with seafood and topped with cheese were a close second.   

I wasn't able to catch the actual names of the dishes but here's the rest of the spread.





This peanuty dessert was really good.  

I don't eat ube but I tried a tiny piece of this one, I'm glad I did.

Souveneir goodies... ferrero love!!!

Thank you for sharing this special day with us and for the lovely food experience.  Congratulations again B & M!

--------------------
Gloria Maris
Club Filipino Avenue
Greenhills Shopping Center
San Juan

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...