Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ben's Burjer


Ben's Burjer has been around for several years already but hubby has never ever tried it.  We were hungry, in a hurry and in the area so it was the perfect opportunity to go there.


We shared a Ben's Burjer (P60), a Chicken Burjer (P60), a Bacon Cheese Burjer (P80) and some Regular Fries (P25/order).

I'm not sure if this is the Ben's Burjer or the Chicken Burjer.  They both tasted the same.  The bread was soft and the patties were juicy.  I wish I had some tomato catsup packets in my bag since they only served banana catsup.

The fries were pretty ok - not too oily and seasoned well.

The cheese and bacon in the Bacon Cheese Burjer levelled up the sandwich even if the bacon tasted more like ham than crispy crunchy bacon.

Overall, Ben's Burjer is ok especially for the price point.  People with huge appetites may have to order 2 burgers to satisfy their hunger pangs.  I wouldn't mind eating here again but I wouldn't go out of my way to dine here.  

--------------------
Ben's Burjer 451 Barangka Drive, Mandaluyong City

3 comments:

  1. Will try this. Affordable burgers always has a special place in my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buhay pa pala to! hahaha! :) I'd love to try it for the curiosity's sake. :)


    http://www.dekaphobe.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...