Wednesday, October 10, 2012

McCormick's Korean Fried Chicken Kimchi Recipe Mix


Since I can not stand the smell of Kimchi, I rarely eat it.  Sure I'd take a bite or two but that's as far as I would go.  Hubby, on the other hand, loves Kimchi so I snatched up McCormick's Korean Fried Chicken Kimchi Recipe Mix and decided to give it a chance.

Like other McCormick mixes, this was easy to prepare.  It had the same instructions as the Soy Garlic flavor which we had a few months ago.  

This one was a bit sour and had a kick at the end.  It was no surprise that hubby declared that we would buy this again on our next grocery trip.  As for me, I wouldn't mind serving this every now and then but the Classic Buffalo Wings and the Cajun seasoning mix are still my fave picks.

Oh and if anyone spots McCormick Grill Mates Roasted Garlic and Herb, please do let me know.  I've been hunting it down for the past couple of months already.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...