Tuesday, August 14, 2012

McCormick Soy Garlic Korean Fried Chicken Recipe Mix

I'm always on the lookout for quick and easy mixes so I instinctively grabbed the McCormick Soy Garlic Korean Fried Chicken Recipe Mix when I spotted it at the grocery.  

All I had to do was to coat the chicken in the batter mix which I diluted in water, deep fried the chicken, transferred to a container and poured the sauce over it, covered it with a lid and shook it.  This was the finished product.

It was a bit sweet for our tastebuds so I don't think we will be stocking up on this like the McCormick Classic Buffalo Wings which is always in our pantry.  Mom and hubby might enjoy the Kimchi flavored version which I will add to our grocery list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...