Monday, August 13, 2012

La Creperie

When anyone mentions crepes, I instantly think of dessert, something sweet and light.  I was pleasantly surprised when we had the Paysanne at La Creperie.  The edges of the crepe had a crunch to them, the bacon was crispy (just the way I like it) and when you combine all the ingredients together, each bite was such a delight.  This is a breakfast lovers dream.
Paysanne P245 + service charge
egg, bacon, sauteed mushrooms

The main reason I insisted on eating at La Creperie was to indulge in my craving for the Double Chocolate Fudge Brownie Crepe (chocolate overload to the max) which I had a few years back.  It wasn't as great as I remembered it but it definitely fulfilled my chocolate craving.
Double Chocolate Fudge Brownie Crepe P235 + service charge
chocolate crepe, fudge brownie and homemade bittersweet chocolate sauce topped with vanilla ice cream

The next time I visit any crepe place, I shall order one sweet dish and one savory dish to balance things out just like what we did at La Creperie.

-----------------
La Creperie, 2nd Level, The Veranda, Robinsons Galleria, EDSA corner Ortigas Ave., Quezon City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...