Thursday, August 23, 2012

Snackaroo

Two lucky individuals were at the right place at the right time.  They were approached on the street by the TV host of Pop Talk which airs on GMA News TV and were invited to review restaurants serving affordable steaks.  A chef and a celebrity guest were also part of the review panel.  I forgot the name of the first restaurant which I have never tried (I wasn't too impressed with what I saw either).  I was pleased to see Everything at Steak and Slice N Dice, two places which we go to every now and then for affordable and yummy steaks.  Watching them dig into their steaks made me hungry and reminisce about my last trip to Snackaroo a few months ago.


T-bone and Porterhouse steaks are priced at P140 each and served with gravy.  I can eat these minus the sauce and it still tastes great.  The thinly sliced steaks are served hot off the grill and seasoned well.

Snackaroo has a very casual open air set up with bright cheery walls and tables.  

The carinderia style resto also offers other cooked dishes but I only order the T-Bone or the Porterhouse.  You will never make me come here on a hot summer afternoon but I would love to go back soon on a cool night for those mouthwatering and very affordable steaks.      

--------------------
Snackaroo Specialty Foods Matalino St., Diliman, Quezon City    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...