Sunday, August 12, 2012

Meat Plus Cafe

From Matutina's in Pangasinan, we were supposed to go to Bataan but it started to rain real hard and it was beginning to get dark already.  We headed to Subic instead and roamed around a bit then capped of the trip with a delectable dinner at Meat Plus Cafe.  My titas wanted a light dinner of sandwiches and salads but we couldn't resist the tempting meat dishes.  We all ended up ordering either the U.S. Beef Salpicao or the Ribeye.

I went with the U.S. Beef Salpicao since I miss salpicao already.  i loved how it tasted together with my garlic rice.  It was very tender and flavorful.

The Ribeye was very soft and tasty.  They weren't too fond of the gravy so they requested for bottled steak sauce.

The Caesar Salad was pretty rich and a handful of croutons were left uneaten (our tummies were quickly filling up).

Of course, we made room for dessert.  I loved the Rum Cake which made me miss Starbucks' version (which they no longer carry).

The Freshly Baked Apple Pie was good too.

The Carrot Cake was ok.  

And after all of that we split a Banana Split amongst us.  One of my balikbayan aunts was craving for dirty ice cream and settled for this instead.

We were super full and happy after the feast.  I definitely want to go back for more of that meaty goodness.  Meat Plus Cafe is for meat lovers with healthy appetites.

--------------------
Meat Plus Cafe, Bldg. 65 Sampson Rd., Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Olongapo, Zambales

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...