Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Chef Chow's Shabu Shabu Xpress

I've never really enjoyed shabu shabu (maybe I just don't know how to do it right) except for the one hubby's tita makes and the one from Chef Chow's Shabu Shabu Xpress at the Foodcourt of SM Taytay.

First you have to choose from the several sticks of fish balls, squid balls, crab meat, fish cake etc which are laid out on the counter.  Each stick costs either P24, P28 or P32 depending on what you order.  


If you want noodles, you pay an extra P10.

I had the crabmeat and fish thing.  They place the contents of the stick and the noodles in a bowl then poured piping hot broth over everything.

I'm not a soup person because I feel hot easily but when I'm under the weather I crave for soup and this is the type that warms my tummy and soothes my aching body.  And despite my cough and colds, I could still taste the flavorful broth.

--------------------
Chef Chow's Shabu Shabu Xpress, SM Taytay Foodcourt, 2nd floor, Bldg. A, Manila East Rd., Taytay, Rizal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...