Saturday, October 20, 2012

Random Food Bites - September 2012


Here's another round up of either home cooked meals or random tastings at different places.

Tempura from DADS/Kamayan/Saisaki delivered right at your table.  Other costume clad servers bring around Temaki, Pritson and Seafood, Pork & Beef Barbecue.

My first attempt at Kaldereta.  Not bad but I know I can do way better.

Not so healthy dinner at Razon's.  The Lechon Kawali was very crispy.  The sisig was ok but I would have preferred crunchy sisig.  Mom and lola enjoyed their Chicken Arroz Caldo.  A visit to Razon's isn't complete without their famous halo-halo.

Angel hair pasta with bacon, mushrooms and chicken sausages for MIL's birthday

The oh so addicting Kamameshi Rice and the Nagisa are 2 dishes I always have at Sambo Kojin.

My pork adobo with green beans and mushrooms.

I was giddy when we spotted the fishball cart at our street.  We asked the vendor to come to our house.  Fishballs and chicken balls were up for grabs.  I wanted mine very crispy like the way we used to eat them in Kawi.  

Tapa and Vigan Longganisa from Sinangag Express.  We just really really love their tapa.

Creamy alfredo pasta with mushrooms topped with crispy bacon.

Dulcinea's Lengua Estofada was super soft but as I was chewing I was very aware that I had ox tongue in my mouth.  The Salpicao was very flavorful but oily.

Who doesn't love Shakey's thin crust pizzas and mojos!  I also like their Greek Salad and Fried Chicken.

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...