Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sinangag Express

I wish there were more accessible branches of Sinangag Express in our area.  We've been to the Better Living branch several times these past few months but it's too far from home or my parents house.      

Hands down our favorite is the Tapsilog (beef, fried rice and fried egg) which I can eat almost every day.  The shredded beef is full of flavor and tastes even better with vinegar.  I love the garlic rice too.


My husband always pairs his Tapsilog with either the Tokwa't Baboy (tofu and pork) or just the Tokwa (tofu).  I like pouring the sauce over my rice.

We've tried the Special Pares with the huge serving of yummy rice.  The beef was too sweet though.

So if you're craving for delicious and affordable Tapsilog then this place is for you.  Plus they're open 24 hours a day and service is fast.

-------------------------
Sinangag Express
Doña Soledad Ave.
Better Living Subd.
Parañaque City

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...