Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Chicken and Cheese Stuffed Nuggets

Preparing my husband's packed lunch is quite challenging.  Due to the nature of his work, he doesn't have access to a microwave or toaster to heat up his food.  He's a rice eater so sandwiches, salads and pasta are out of the question.  I try to avoid viands that might spoil right away or those that get too oily that it is too yucky to stomach.

I discovered these stuffed chicken and cheese nuggets last week.  One 200 gram pack contains 9 pieces which you can either toast or fry.  I opted to fry them since the package directions said that they would be done in 1-2 minutes.  


This is how it turned out.

The photo on the package is misleading.  I couldn't see the cheese bits but I could taste a hint of cheese when I bit into  the crunchy and juicy nugget.  I hope it still tastes as good at lunch time.

Can anyone  suggest other options aside from ground beef, ground pork, hamburger, meat balls, adobo, beefsteak, afritada, hotdogs, sausages, luncheon meat and fried stuff? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...