Friday, October 26, 2012

Recipes


I've passed by Recipes in Shang several times and I wasn't really drawn to it.  We tried the Trinoma branch a couple of months back and were surprised that the dishes were less than P300 except for the Kare-Kare.  

We really liked the Fish Fillet Escabeche (P190).  Sweet, sour and salty all at the same time.  Loved the thinly sliced vegetables too.


The Tofu w/ Garlic Sauce (P135) was too soft for my liking.

The Gising Gising (P175) tasted like coconut milk period.

The flavor in the Pork Binagoongan (P215) wasn't too strong.  The slices of green mango were a nice touch.

I was expecting something similar to sinigang when we ordered the Grilled Chicken w/ Tamarind Sauce (P180).  The boneless chicken pieces were smokey and tasted of grilled meat.  I can't remember how the sauce was but I know I enjoyed it since it was something different.

Though most of the dishes aren't too pricey, the servings aren't exactly for sharing either.  If I ever go back I would order dishes with Tamarind Sauce.

--------------------
Recipes 2nd Level Trinoma Mall, EDSA cor. North Ave., North Triangle, Quezon City

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...