Friday, December 9, 2011

Le Ching Too

Each shopping trip at greenhills means a visit to Le Ching Too for my favorite Spareribs Rice.
Spareribs Rice P128


I have tried the spareribs in taosi sauce of different chinese restaurants but Le Ching's version is at the top of my list.  It has remained consistent throughout the years.  I love the soft and tender meat and I was lucky that on my last visit there were barely any bones.  One serving is very filling and satisfying.  Although this is already packed with flavor, I always add a little soy sauce with calamansi and chili for that added kick.

My husband loved his Beef Wanton Noodle Soup but he couldn't help stealing a few bites from my Spareribs Rice.
Beef Wanton Noodle Soup P128

The lack of ambiance, the noisy chatter and sometimes having to wait for a table doesn't matter as long as my craving for their Spareribs Rice is satisfied.

------------------
Le Ching Too
G/F Shoppesville, Greenhills Shopping Center, San Juan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...