Friday, December 23, 2011

Three Sisters

I have the habit of browsing through the whole menu before deciding on what to eat but at Three Sisters I already know what I want even before I step through these doors.

It's comforting how the pork bbq has remained the same throughout the years-soft, flavorful and very filling.  I prefer dipping the pork in vinegar instead of the peanuty sauce.  The java rice and atchara are perfect companions too.  


We tried the Okoy on our last visit and it was pretty good.

Although they offer a lot of other dishes, we have only tried about a dozen of them.  I remember enjoying the Rellenong Talong and the Tortang Repolyo with Shrimp.

------------------------------------------
Three Sisters' Restaurant of Pasig
10 East Capitol Drive
Bo. Kapitolyo
Pasig City



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...