Monday, March 5, 2012

A Giant Gold Chocolate Bar

Most of my friends and family know about my love affair with chocolates especially dark, bittersweet and mint varieties.  When ordering dessert, I usually lean towards anything with chocolate.  

I was giddy with excitement when we spotted this huge gold chocolate bar which turned out to be a Williams-Sonoma brownie baking pan!


I sneakily took some pictures and checked it out with my hubby.  


All thoughts of taking this baby home flew out the window when I saw the whopping price tag of P1,400!  I'll just stick to our ever reliable square brownie pan and cross my fingers that this would end up in Living Well's sale items in the near future. 

-------------------
Living Well
3rd Floor The Podium
ADB Avenue
Ortigas Center
Pasig City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...