Monday, March 26, 2012

Hero Sausages' Mix Rice with Cheesy Hungarian


Here's a great meal for people who are always on the go.  The Mix Rice is served in a bowl and topped with crunchy garlic bits, white onions, green onions and your choice of sausage.  I got the cheesy hungarian thinking that the cheese would somehow mask the spiciness of the sausage.  Boy was I wrong, my lips were burning up and I could barely taste the cheese.  I should stop testing my threshold for spicy food.  Not bad for P90 but it would have been better if it weren't too oily.  

---------------------------
Hero Sausages
Food Court Level, Shangri-La Plaza Mall 
Edsa corner Shaw Boulevard
Mandaluyong City

1 comment:

  1. I like their hungarian sausage! We used to buy packs of 'em and just cook at home :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...