Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Cheese Steak Shop Manila Again

My heart skipped a bit when I spotted the Deal Grocer offer for The Cheese Steak Shop's 10 inch Classic Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich for just P240 instead of P399.  When I shared the news with my husband he immediately gave me the go signal to purchase the deal.  We have been meaning to visit the Cheese Steak Shop Manila again and this Deal Grocer offer just made us troop to Makati sooner than we thought.
a partial screenshot of the deal grocer offer



For some odd reason, I couldn't take the heat of the peppers this time around.  I picked them off my sandwich and pawned them off on hubby.  The sandwich was as good as I remembered and enjoyed it as much as the first time.
10 inch Classic Philly Cheese Steak P399

We also ordered a Large Value Meal of Soda and Garlic Fries.  I liked my first few bites of Garlic Fries but as we reached more than halfway through the cup they were soft and soggy already.  The thick potato pieces were tossed with minced garlic with butter and cheese.
Soda and Garlic Fries Large Value Meal P150

These Cheese Poppers were stuffed with ooey gooey cheese.  We dipped them in Ranch Dressing which was thinner or more diluted than the last time we were there.
Cheese Poppers P99

I'm a sucker for sales and discounts and I especially loved this sandwich deal.

--------------------
The Cheese Steak Shop Manila
Original Philadelphia Style Sandwich
G/F The E-Hotel Makati
906 A. Arnaiz St. (formerly Pasay Rd.)
between Paseo de Roxas and Makati Ave.
San Lorenzo Village
Makati City
632 555 0235
632 555 1818

They have moved to a new location - 140 Amorsolo St., Legaspi Village, Makati City

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...