Friday, March 9, 2012

Bulacan Treats and More

Hooray for bonding moments with family and double hooray for sweet treats.

Last week, Lola came to Manila and we spent the day at the mall with my aunt.  She came bearing these treats from Bulacan.

I love the Puto Pao with the salted egg.  The cute bananas were from their own backyard.  The dried pineapples must have been really good because I left them on the dining table and they were gone the next day haha.  My favorite is the kesong puti wrapped in the banana leaves.  It tastes totally different from the ones you can buy from the grocery.

We went shopping, stuffed ourselves at Dads and watched a movie.  She wanted to bring home some Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and shared a box with me.  

I'm hoping for more good days like this.  Despite being in the mall for more than 6 hours (a record for her), she didn't complain about her leg the whole time.  I guess sitting down in between shopping trips and the almost 2 hours in the movie theater helped a lot.  I'm looking forward to more malling gimmicks with her and the rest of the family.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...