Thursday, September 1, 2011

Delimondo Corned Beef

SALE! is a deadly word for someone who is on a tight budget and is an impulsive buyer.  My first instinct when I saw the Delimondo Corned Beef price slash at S&R a few weeks ago was to call my mom.  We got a couple of cans for her and for us although we still had a few in our pantry.  

I prefer the original Ranch Style Corned Beef over the Garlic and Chili Corned Beef.  The spicy one was too hot for me to eat so we mixed up a can of each flavor for breakfast last week.  Even the husband who is fond of spicy food found the combination still too spicy.

We have tried preparing this with just onions, with diced potatoes and onions and very dry and almost crisp the way my sister eats her corned beef.  There are still a few cans here at home that i might just use for pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...