Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Kebab Factory

My birth month June is peak season for our families.  We celebrate the birthdays of my dad, maternal grandfather (which I wrote about here), husband and sister in law to name a few from the long long list.  

For my husband and sister in law's birthday dinner, we decided to steer away from our usual restaurant and cuisine choices.  We met up at The Kebab Factory in Burgos Circle.

The stars of the night were the Papadum Masala and Spinach and Feta Cheese Dip.

The Papadum Masala smelled good and looked appetizing.  The crunch of the fried lentil wafers went well with the onions, tomatoes and coriander.

We couldn't get enough of the Spinach and Feta Cheese Dip.  I snagged some spoonfuls of the dip even after the crispy pita bread was already wiped out.

The yoghurt drinks weren't instant hits.  I find yoghurt sour so I'm not fond of it.  I tried my aunt's mango flavored one and it wasn't that bad but a sip or two is enough for me.  My 1 year old niece ate/gulped down a good helping of this.

My sister in law ordered this one.  I forgot if it was the plain salted or plain sour.  I couldn't handle the taste.  My sister in law and brother in law enjoy yoghurt, but this was barely touched.

It's usually a challenge taking great food photos when dining with a big group.  These were the only passable pictures left.





I can hardly remember what the other dishes were and how they faired aside from the beef, chicken and lamb kebabs which were really good especially when dipped in the garlic sauce.  Or maybe I just wasn't paying much attention that night.  I wanted to eat fast so I can play with my little niece who was in a very happy bubbly mood.  

--------------------------------------
The Kebab Factory
Unit 154 Forbeswood Heights
Burgos Circle cor. Rizal Drive
Bonificio Global City
Taguig City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...