Tuesday, September 13, 2011

S&R Members' Treat 2011





Are you ready for this?  My mother in law received a text alert a few weeks back.  My mom called a couple of minutes ago and reminded me that the big sale is in fact this weekend!  


Last year we went on a weekday at around lunch time.  Bad idea!!!  There were no more carts outside the branch in the Fort.  The lines leading to the cashier were snaking around the aisles.  We could hardly walk around to browse and to think we weren't even pushing a grocery cart.

We took our chances and made a second trip on a weekend.  We arrived at the Fort branch a few minutes before 8am and the line to enter went way past the ramp leading to the second level of the parking lot.  Once they started to let people in, the line moved swiftly.  By this time, the much talked about discounted Corelle dinnerware sets were all gone, our main purpose for the visit.  I only remember getting buy1 take1 bathroom and floor rugs.  I don't recall the rest of our purchases but not all of them were on sale.   

I browsed through some of the sale items on their facebook page but nothing has caught my fancy.  I wonder if we shall brave the crowds again this year.

-----------------------
S&R Metro Manila 
Sept. 14-18
8an to 9pm

S&R Cebu 
Sept. 21-25
8am to 9pm

Photos borrowed from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...