Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sweets from Chicago

Relatives from my husband's side came home from Chicago for 2 very short weeks.  We were showered with tons of chocolates and most of which were mint flavored ones.  I ended up eating most of them especially the dark chocolates.


I also loved the cereal which I had as is.  There really was cinammon and sugar in every bite.

I tried it with milk too which was really sweet when I drank it after finishing off all the cereal.

We had a welcome home lunch with my sister in law's chicken inasal, my pork chopsuey, pancit, pork chops and more.  Lunch extended to a late merienda of Shakey's pizza, mojos and chicken.  Lola prepared an assortment of delicious food for the despedida dinner which was of course on a different day as the lunch.

Their visit was really short but sweet.  Can't wait to see them again in a few years.

Photos from the get togethers are here.

*spotted the Cinnamon Toast Crunch in Shopwise Libis and S&R the Fort

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...