Monday, April 16, 2012

Il Mercanti Food Bazaar

We stumbled upon this food bazaar at Metrowalk a few weeks ago.  We made a quick survey of the food stalls and went with the not so healthy choices (I'm sure my mom is shaking her head if she is reading this).

The Crispy Sisig with Rice was very crunchy and the sauces were very rich.  It was sooo good but I shall never order this again.  It felt like a heart attack waiting to happen.  There is rice underneath all that and some cucumber slices.

The Lechon Kawali was good too but the Sisig was way better.  

We ordered both dishes from Tita Carol's Food Stall.

The Melon juice and Sago Gulaman were very refreshing.  We even went back for a second serving of the Melon juice.

The huge deep dish pizzas of Pasta Boulevard (I hope I got the name right) were calling to me.  This food stall had an appetizing selection of pasta dishes as well.  

I couldn't eat another bite so we just ordered an all meat pizza to go.  I was disappointed when I tasted it at home.  The bread was crunchy and soft after I toasted it but it lacked toppings.  It sure was filling since it was mostly bread.  

Tables and chairs set up at the back of the tented area could probably seat 200 people.  There were food stalls offering fried food, grilled food, shawarma, chicken, dessert and a whole lot more.  I also spotted a Three Sisters stall.  I would love to go back for the interesting looking sushi rolls and to check out the other offerings as well.

-----------------------------
IL MERCANTI FOOD BAZAAR
Metrowalk Parking Area
Meralco Avenue
Ortigas Center 
Pasig City


Night Food Bazaar 
Thursday to Saturday 
7pm to 4am


Morning Market 
Saturday to Sunday 
6am to 2pm

Please take note of their new schedule: 
Friday and Saturday 
5PM to 3AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...