Friday, April 20, 2012

Kabisera ng Dencio's

Kabisera ng Dencio's is a more upscale version of Dencio's which we used to frequent in our younger years for our sisig fix.  

We skipped the sisig this time around since our desire for the Malaman na Krispy Pata was stronger.
Malaman na Krispy Pata P670
Crispy and meaty pork pata served with a tangy sauce.

I had a tummy ache that day so I hardly ate anything.  I just tasted everything for the sake of writing about it but I can hardly remember much.  I do remember though that the Arroz Valenciana was very tasty.
Arroz Valenciana P280
Brown rice paella valenciana topped with chorizo de bilbao, shrimps and green mussels.

I loved the serving dish of the Kombinacion Ukoy at Kangkong.  We liked this so much that we ordered another one while waiting for our food.
Kombinacion Ukoy at Kangkong P185
A combination of two delicious appetizers.

Like the last time we were at Dencio's, I didn't like the Molo Iloilo.
Molo Iloilo P180
Meat filled wantons in a flavorful chicken and shrimp broth.


We also had Kare-Kare...
Kare-Kare P410
Beef and ox tripe cooked in thick toasted rice and peanut sauce with a variety of vegetables, served with a special shrimp paste.

... and Lechon sa Kangkong.
Lechon sa Kangkong P295
Crispy lechon sa kawali on top of blanched kangkong with garlic sauce.

Oh and I found this in the menu.  

I plan on giving Kabisera ng Dencio's another try.  Everything looked so good but I wasn't able to fully enjoy this meal because of my tummy ache. 

--------------------
Kabisera ng Dencio's
B3 Ground Floor Bonifacio High Street
Taguig City

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...