Friday, November 25, 2011

Trinoma Date

My husband has been swamped with work for the past couple of months.  One Sunday in October, we took advantage of his rare day off and spent the whole day combing the stores of Trinoma.

We window shopped in the activity center where there was a BPI electronics and appliances sale.  Some merchants were even offering installment packages at 0% interest and to be paid after 3 months.  Very tempting but we didn't need anything yet.


We decided to have lunch at Dencio's since there was an ongoing promo with one of our credit cards.  I love how their table has an extra level where I can stash my bag. 

We wanted the booth seats but we could hardly feel the aircon in that area. 

We started with Dencio's Molo Soup which wasn't that great.  I just gulped it down because I was hungry already.

The Krispy Fried Tilapia was nothing special.  I liked the sauce though.

We were disappointed with the Krispy Sisig as well.  Not at all like the addicting sisig we enjoyed when we were out on gimmicks years ago.  Although the sisig was transferred to the sizzling plate tableside, it was not crunchy.  It was pretty hard to chew and the taste just wasn't there.

We went on with our tour of Trinoma and after walking through the ground floor we ended up at Stick House near the activity center.  My husband loved his Pistachio Gelato (P80) which I found too nutty.  The green color wasn't appealing to me either.  I enjoyed my Gianduia Gelato (P70) which is hazelnut flavored.  It was not too sweet. The gelato can be dipped in chocolate and almonds, hazelnuts, coffee and pistachio may be added too.  I didn't want to make a mess while walking around so I didn't get the add ons.

We went to the upper floors and found this clock at True Value.  It's real pretty but would you be willing to shell out P3,000 bucks for this?

This camera kept us preoccupied for a couple of minutes.  We were so amused that we carried it around with us as we browsed through the whole store.  We were so tempted to buy one.

And it flashes too!  Double flash with matching clicking sound as if it were a real camera.  Oh it's a keychain by the way.

As we were heading to the car, we saw Frostings Cupcakes.  The display was just calling us.

We shared a Choco Lava cupcake which was very chocolatey and moist.  Doesn't it look like an eyeball?  It was almost Halloween then.

We may have exercised by walking for several hours but we kept on munching too.  What a way to spend the day and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...