Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cream Dory in Tartar Sauce

Coming up with different tasting dishes is always challenging.  We still had a pack of cream dory fillets and I didn't want to just fry them.  I stumbled upon this recipe and decided to try it.

I adjusted the recipe a bit.  I used a kilo of dory and seasoned the fish with McCormick Grill Mates Lemon Pepper with Herbs.  I used store bought tartar sauce and added some capers too.

This is how my version looked.

The photo looked so bland and unappetizing so I added some of the broccoli and cauliflower which I stir fried in oil and seasoned with Knorr chicken cubes.

My husband and mother in law loved it.  I enjoyed it too but was overwhelmed with the richness of the sauce.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...