Monday, February 13, 2012

Chic-Boy

We assumed that the house specialties of Chic-Boy Chicken at Baboy would be chicken and pork dishes so we ordered one of each.


The Chibog Busog Meals came with unlimited plain rice and house soup.  I had the Cebu Lechon Liempo while hubby had the Cebu Lechon Manok.  We should have swapped orders because I liked his chicken better than my pork and vice versa.  They basically tasted the same but I'm more of a chicken person and he's more of a pork person.  Both dishes weren't too salty and went well with the sweet vinegar.  They smelled really appetizing too.

The Batchoy was ok but I passed up on the innards and gave them all to my hubby.

My favorite part of the meal was the garlic bits.  I drizzled my rice with soy sauce and covered it with a lot of garlic.

Browsing through Chic-Boy's website, I learned that the same group behind Pier One conceptualized this.  They wanted to bring the wonderful taste of Bacolod's chicken inasal and Cebu's lechon manok and lechon liempo to Manila. For a restaurant that's barely 2 years old, they have expanded quickly and they're still growing.  We're psyched that a branch will be opening in our area.  The 15 minute wait for our food didn't dampen my husband's spirits.  He swore we would come back soon. 

-------------------
Chic-Boy Chicken at Baboy
27 President's Ave.
Tahanan Vill.
Bgy. BF Homes
Parañaque City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...