Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dayrit's Burger & Roastbeef House




Dayrit's has been around for decades and they are known for their burgers and roastbeef.  We had breakfast there a few weeks ago and I ordered the Roastbeef with Hawaiian Rice.  The beef was very tender and the serving was enough to get me through the morning.  I thought the Hawaiian Rice would be sweet with pieces of ham and pineapples but I was wrong.  I'm glad I made the switch since the Hawaiian Rice was perfect with my roastbeef and gravy.
Hawaiian Rice w/ Roastbeef P190

My husband loved his usual order of Sirloin Tapa.  I was turned off by the reddish color but it did not stop me from taking a piece or two.  The tapa was so soft and so good especially with the vinegar dipping sauce.
Hawaiian Rice w/ Tapa (sirloin) P165

This 7am breakfast visit was so worth it.  I've never tried their burgers so that's something to look forward to some other time.

------------------------------
Dayrit's Burger & Roastbeef House
31st St. Bonifacio Stopover
Taguig City

*this branch no longer exists.  i was in the area sometime in may 2013

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...