Saturday, February 25, 2012

Racks El Pueblo

Aside from my niece's Glee themed birthday bash, I also attended a baptism/1st birthday celebration at Racks El Pueblo last weekend.

Feast your eyes on this!

I loved the crisp lettuce and strong flavorful dressing of the Caesar Salad.  The Mashed Potatoes smelled and tasted really good.

The creamy Carbonara was perfect with the garlic bread which had butter spread on both sides.

The Pork Ribs were really soft and tender.  I smothered it with a lot of the addicting sauce.  The Roast Chicken was good too.

The crisp Fish Fillets were huge and crunchy.

More side dishes - Corn and Carrots and really cheesy Mac and Cheese.

Everything was rich in flavor and the amount of food served was overwhelming.  I can't remember the last time I ate at Racks but I will definitely remember this feast.

* party pics are here


--------------------
Racks
El Pueblo Complex
ADB Ave. corner Julia Vargas Ave.
Pasig City

4 comments:

  1. Hi ma'am, I just saw your post. I'm planning to host my parents' anniversary at Racks El Pueblo and seeing your photos made me excited.

    I'm just a bit worried though, would you say that they have big portions for their meals in this buffet package? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi gianne! i was just a guest but i believe the package my friends got was more than enough for their guests. we occupied half of the second floor of rack's el pueblo.

      Delete
  2. Whew.. Hope it turns out good, okay po kasi yung prices nung packages, hopefully in big portions ang food.. Thanks po! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope it turns out well and happy anniv to your parents :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...