Thursday, February 16, 2012

Dried Fish and Nilagang Baboy

I've been meaning to try the dried fish my sister brought home from Cebu together with the Zubuchon.  

It was raining the whole afternoon last Monday and the air has been pretty chilly.  I cooked nilagang baboy for dinner and thought the fish would be the perfect partner.  

The very thin fish wasn't too salty and didn't smell as bad as other dried fish. We dunked most of them in vinegar.  We still have half a pack which we will most likely eat with eggs, tomatoes and onions or maybe tons of veggies.    


*Oops!  This isn't the danggit from Cebu.  I just brought home a pack from my parents house and this is a different type of fish.  I forgot the name but I remember buying something like this when we were in La Union.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...