Saturday, February 25, 2012

Jollibee and a Glee Themed Birthday Bash

Jollibee was on his way out when he saw me taking a paparazzi shot of him so he struck a pose for me.


I was so amused that I wanted a picture with him.  OK fine, I've always wanted one but was too shy to line up with the rest of the kids.



My niece celebrated her 7th birthday with a glee themed party with lots of games.  She performed several song and dance numbers with her sister, cousins and friends with matching outfits too.  The finale was the Umbrella-Singing in the Rain mash up from Glee complete with raincoats and clear umbrellas.


Here's how they dressed up the party venue.





This cute invite had a picture of the birthday girl sporting glee's signature L on the forehead as part of her name - BILLY.


*more pics in my fb page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...